April 15, 2011

12 Days Old/12 días de edad



Hoy tuve otro día libre del trabajo, así que aproveché para visitar a G y P. G y yo visitamos un rato, y luego yo cuidé a P después que G se acostó a descansar. P es un bebé muy contento. Sólo llora de hambre y cuando se le cambia la ropa. P tenía algo de catarro y congestión esta semana, pero, gracias a Dios, parece que ya se está recuperando.

Today I had another day off work, and so I took advantage of the opportunity to visit G and P. G and I visited for a while, and then I watched P while G laid down to rest. P is a very content baby. He only cries when he's hungry and when his clothes are changed. P had somewhat of a cold and congestion this week, but, thankfully, he seems to be recovering now.

No comments: