Today my mom traded in her old car for a new one--a green Ford Escape. I am happy for her that she has a more reliable vehicle to drive in the snow this winter. Congratulations, mama! I love you.
A journey through life. Sometimes everyday events become adventures!
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
October 25, 2011
My Mom's New Wheels/El carro nuevo de mi mama
Today my mom traded in her old car for a new one--a green Ford Escape. I am happy for her that she has a more reliable vehicle to drive in the snow this winter. Congratulations, mama! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY!!! That looks nice!!....(and the car does too. :) Congrats Auntie!
Post a Comment