Sí, ¡éste es mi primer árbol verdadero que es completamente mío! No pude pasar estas Navidades en mi propio apartamento sin comprar un árbol. Estoy muy agradecida por los empleados de Home Depot que me ayudaron por el proceso de comprarlo ya que yo no sabía lo que estaba haciendo. :-) Aunque mi árbol se parece un poco a un arbusto, me encanta. Es muy verde y lleno--y lleno de esperanza de los años venideros en que seguiré llenando mi árbol de recuerdos.
...y si están preguntando si yo verdaderamente tengo un vasito encima del árbol, es la verdad. Estoy pensando usarlo para hacer una estrella, y lo dejé allí cuando saqué la foto. :-)
Yes, this is my first real Christmas tree of my very own! I couldn't spend this Christmas in my apartment without buying a tree. I am very thankful for the employees at Home Depot that helped me through the process of buying one since I didn't know what I was doing. :-) Even though my tree looks a little like a bush, I love it. It's green and full--and full of hope of coming years in which I will continue filling my tree with memories.
...and if you're all wondering if I really have a styrofoam cup on top of the tree, it is true. I'm thinking about using it to make a star, and I left it there when I took the picture. :-)
1 comment:
O Christmas bush, O Christmas bush,
What joy you're bringing Rita!
O Christmas bush, O Christmas bush,
What joy you're bringing Rita!
You are the very first, you see,
To bear the title, "Rita's tree,"
O Christmas bush, O Christmas bush,
What joy you're bringing Rita!
(I know. Once a music nerd, always a music nerd. Couldn't help myself. And I LOVE your Christmas bush!)
Post a Comment