¡Lily ya tiene su propio cuarto (o apartamento según mi mamá) con su cocina, su baño y su cama! :-) Había un closet al lado de mi cocina que vaciamos y limpiamos. Convertí la mitad del closet en un sitio para poner la bandeja de Lily y su comida. A mí me gusta no tener su bandeja en plena vista. También si tengo visitas y necesito dónde poner a Lily, ella puede ir a "su cuarto."
Lily now has her own room (or apartment, according to my mother)--complete with her kitchen, bathroom, and bed! :-) There was a closet next to the kitchen that we emptied and cleaned out. I made half the closet into a place to put Lily's litter box and her food. As for me, I like not having her litter box in plain view. Also, if I have visitors and need somewhere to put Lily, she can go to "her room."
1 comment:
I've loved the monkeybread tradition ever since you told me about it. So glad you enjoyed Christmas! It was great talking w/you on the phone yesterday!
Post a Comment