Ayer hice algo que nunca había hecho. Compré un carro nuevo--un Hyundai Accent 2011. Me gusta mucho y le doy gracias a Dios por mi carro viejo, por el tiempo que ése me sirvió, y por poder comprar este carro ahora cuando necesitaba encontrar otro vehículo. El sábado me enteré de que mi carro viejo requería unas reparaciones caras. Como el carro ya tenía 13 años, mi papá y yo creíamos que seria mejor usar ese dinero para comprar otro en vez de repararlo. Yo ya había estado pensando en comprar un carro más nuevo en algún momento y encontramos que los carros de 2009 y 2010 no costaban mucho menos que los del 2011. Además los Hyundai Accent, que son bastante económicos (pero lindos), estaban en especial y tenían una garantía larga de 5 años, así que resultó que compré mi primer carro nuevo. Tengo que decir que es muy diferente y muy divertido poder ir al "dealer" y escoger el carro por el color. :-)
Yesterday I did something that I had never done before. I bought a new car--a Hyundai Accent 2011. I like it a lot and I thank the Lord for my old car, for the time it served me, and for being able to buy this one now that I needed to find another vehicle. On Saturday, I found out that my old car required some costly repairs. Since the car was 13 years old, my dad and I thought that it would be better to use that money to buy another instead of to repair it. I had been thinking about buying a newer car at some point, and we found that the 2009 and 2010 cars didn't really cost much less than the 2011 cars. In addition, the Hyundai Accents, which are rather economical cars (but pretty!), were on sale and had a long 5-year warranty, so the end result was that I bought my first new car. I have to say that it is very different and fun to go to the dealer and choose a car based on its color. :-)
2 comments:
Hi Rita!! Your car is beautiful!! May it serve you well and give you many years of great service. Also glad you and G went out to eat with Grandma L. I'm sure she loved it. She really is a special lady!! Love you! A. Elly
Congrats on the new wheels--looks like life is just rolling along up there. I look forward to seeing you in May!
Post a Comment