March 27, 2011

My little brother's program/ El programa de mi hermanito






Desde el otoño, la escuela de t (y varias otras escuelas en el estado) han estado preparando para este gran programa especial de patinar sobre hielo. Me encantó ver a los estudiantes patinar y presentar sus programas. ¡Han trabajado tanto para hacerlo! Cuando entró la clase de t, todos gritamos y llamamos su nombre. Ellos patinaron a la música de Los Piratas del Caribe, y t era un pirata.

Para ver un video su programa, cliquea aquí.


Since fall, t's school (and several other schools in the states) have been getting ready for this big special ice skating program. I loved seeing the students skate and present their programs. They've all worked so hard for it! When t's class entered the rink, we all cheered and called his name. They skated to the music of Pirates of the Caribbean, and t was a pirate.

To see a video of his program, click here.

2 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

I have tears in my eyes from watching that video--how incredibly moving! I'm so happy t has that program--what a great, great thing! Please tell him how proud I am of him!

Tom said...

Haha, I love that first picture!