December 31, 2011

Apple Jack Chicken/El pollo con manzana y queso

Esta noche les hice una comida a mis papas y a Toby en mi apartamento. Quiero y necesito la practica y mis papas están muy felices por animarme a hacerlo. :-) Escogi una receta que se llama "Apple Jack Chicken" y me encanto como salió. Son unas pechugas de pollo asadas al horno con manzanas y queso blanco. Creo que esta receta será una que usare varias veces! También hice bróculi, arroz integral, y una salsa. Salio bien el bróculi, pero el arroz quedo soso y no me gusto la salsa (Le eche manzanas.), pero esta bien. Ahora se lo que me gusta y como podría mejorar.

Tonight I made a meal for my parents and Toby in my apartment. I want (and need) the practice, and my parents are very happy to encourage me! :-) I chose a recipe called "Apple Jack Chicken" and loved how it turned out. It's made from chicken breasts baked in the oven with slices of apple and Monterey Jack cheese. I think this will be a recipe that I'll use many times! I also made broccoli, brown rice, and a gravy. The broccoli was good, but the rice was rather bland, and I didn't like the gravy. (I put apples in it. Kind of gross, I know...) That's okay though. Now I know what works and what I can improve.

1 comment:

THE HUNTER said...

I'll bet that your family didn't (and won't) mind getting practiced on. :)