Dos o tres días antes que los pollitos salgan de sus huevos hay que dejar de rodarlos. Así que anoche los saqué de la bandeja (que los rodaba automáticamente) y los coloqué encima de una tela de goma. ¡Ya estamos esperando que nazcan! Me pregunto cuántos habrán. Mi papá cree que todos los doce. Yo pienso que la mitad. Vamos a ver...
Two or three days before the chicks hatch, the eggs no longer need to be turned. So, last night I took the eggs out of the tray (which turned them automatically) and set them on top of this rubber shelf liner. Now we're just waiting for them to hatch! I wonder how many there will be. My dad thinks that all twelve will hatch. I think maybe half of them. We'll see...
Además, Lily recibió un regalo hoy--una fuente para tomar agua. Quería comprarle uno porque me parecía muy chévere y Lily siempre está tomando agua del grifo (lo que a mí no me gusta). Creo que fue un éxito. Después de acostumbrarse, Lily pasó más de un minuto tomando agua de la fuente.
In addition, Lily got a new present today--a drinking fountain. I had wanted to buy her one because it looked cool, and Lily is always drinking water from the faucet (which I don't care for). I think it was a success. After getting used to it, Lily spent over a minute lapping water from the fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment